Erich's New Blades

A central place to talk about weapons and armour, as it relates to your kit. This is where you show it of or talk about making it. Discussing the relative merits of types of weapons goes in the WMA section.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Kiriana
Haeropada

Erich's New Blades

Post by Kiriana »

We received these two new blades yesterday.. granted one is just because it works for us for our paintball team logo hehe The Jester one.. The root blade however, he is going to grind down that curved tip to make it look more like a broke back seax and it will be a nice small knife to go with his blade Eric made which is the 1st pic hehe
Attachments
100_1187.jpg
100_1187.jpg (120.18 KiB) Viewed 6994 times
100_1225.jpg
100_1225.jpg (113.75 KiB) Viewed 6994 times
100_1222.jpg
100_1222.jpg (129.13 KiB) Viewed 6994 times
Last edited by Kiriana on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Kiriana
Haeropada

Re: Erich's Kit

Post by Kiriana »

Can one of you nice mods move this post to the weapons forum.. I didn't realize I clicked the wrong forum until it was too late hehe.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: Erich's New Blades

Post by Peter Remling »

Not ignoring your request to move the thread, I'm not sure how to do it, so I'll leave that for Jack.

The Jester dagger appears to be an old Lundegarde Armory piece. Lundegarde Armory doesn;t currently make sword or knife furniture but the last time I talked to Lars (over the summer), he said he's planning on going back into it in the near future.

I should have an old catalog somewhere and if I can find it I'll post some pictures of his discontinued designs.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

It is in fact a Lundegaard. I picked it up from a sale on MyArmoury. I have never actually heard of the manufacturer. If they get back into sword or knife furniture, I might be interested.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Lars didn't make blades. The blades he bought from places like Windlass and American Fencer's. He also mounted at least two John Lundemo blades. Lundegaard still produces Guild Badges for Rennfair actors: Wenches' Guild etc.