Merrill Marketing

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Raziel Alastor
Wanderer

Re: Merrill Marketing

Post by Raziel Alastor »

That's where I plan to buy my arrows from. I like the custom part of it and I'll be getting a bowstring from them as well. Does anyone know how their strings are?
ineffableone
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by ineffableone »

Raziel Alastor wrote:That's where I plan to buy my arrows from. I like the custom part of it and I'll be getting a bowstring from them as well. Does anyone know how their strings are?
No idea about the string quality at Merrill, I have the 3Rivers fastflight string. Which adds a bit more speed to the bow. Though it should be noted not all bows can take the fastflight sting. So if you are looking into it make sure your bow can before buying one.
Raziel Alastor
Wanderer

Post by Raziel Alastor »

ineffableone wrote: No idea about the string quality at Merrill, I have the 3Rivers fastflight string. Which adds a bit more speed to the bow. Though it should be noted not all bows can take the fastflight sting. So if you are looking into it make sure your bow can before buying one.
Mine can't take fast flight strings. I don't trust that my bow would be able to hand it considering its age and whatnot