Home made forge question

A lot of reenactment level work is about learning appropriate historical crafts and skills. This board is for all general skills that don't have their own forum.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eric C
Vendor

Re: Home made forge question

Post by Eric C »

Getting a permanent set-up in a rental property or a highly populated area can be troublesome. I hope you can both find a solution and be able to forge more often. It's a LOT of fun and a great stress reliever.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Iodo
Thangailhir

Re: Home made forge question

Post by Iodo »

Eric C wrote:Getting a permanent set-up in a rental property or a highly populated area can be troublesome. I hope you can both find a solution and be able to forge more often. It's a LOT of fun and a great stress reliever.
honestly, I think my main problem is the lack of space in the family home and that would all be solved if I moved out, but if I did that I'd have no money for any projects for a very long time, I'm in no rush and one day it will be solved :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.