Pics and somewhat painful news

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Eric C
Vendor

Pics and somewhat painful news

Post by Eric C »

Hi All,
Here are pics of a couple of handseaxes that I am working on when the weather lets up long enough for me to get out and do some work. They are not spoken for so if anyone likes what you see, PM me.

Image.

The Broken Back style is 9" OAL with a 4 7/16" handle
The Wolf's Claw style (Phrase coined by R.D.) is about 9 7/16" with a 4 7/8" blade.

Now for the painful news. The weather this winter has taught me that as long as I have no roof over my forge area, I can expect to miss deadline after deadline. So, until further notice I won't take any more orders. If you have already placed an order with me, or have talked with me about it, check with me and let me know if you still want it. Chances are I started on it before the weather shut me down. I will be working on a few knives such as these that will be for the general public and I will be working to improve some skills and move on to develop new skills. I'm hoping longer monosteel blades and shorter pattern welded pieces are in my near future.

Eric
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.