Forum business cards?

Stuff that relates to the running of the forums, and not to Ranger reenactment.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: Forum business cards?

Post by Manveruon »

Thanks folks!

I got to put these to great use on our last outing, actually! They really did help quite a bit with the public! And I’m REALLY glad I did them double-sided with the QR code on the back. Having that level of convenience built in for people really increased engagement, I think.
Since Breckenridge is already a very busy ski town, and it was also Oktoberfest there when we went for our outing last week, it was CRAWLING with people, including on the various hiking trails around town, so having something to hand people when they asked questions or gave us funny looks was really really nice. How have I gone all this time without them??? :lol:

And honestly, if you guys would like, I could absolutely whip up a new version for the forums here in general! Now that I’ve got an iPad with ProCreate, I can do a TON more digital artwork, way more easily than I ever could before, so I’d be happy to work something up! Wouldn’t be too hard to use the basics of Iodo’s original design, clean it up a bit, and even add a backside with a QR code like ours if people wanted. Then I could host the picture files somewhere like Google Drive, and anyone who wanted to get some printed could just download the files and order some for themselves!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Eofor
Haeropada

Re: Forum business cards?

Post by Eofor »

I even keep a few in my everyday wallet as I get so much interest in our group from day to day conversations.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.