What's your opinion on a forum update?

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eofor
Haeropada

Re: What's your opinion on a forum update?

Post by Eofor »

There seems to be a general consensus that a few minor tweaks, adjustments and some tidying up is not a bad idea.

If it pleases the group I can go through this thread and get a list of those items that were viewed favorably in one place (probably a new thread to leave this one open or more discussion) and we can then figure out how they would look in action and what's involved with changing them?
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Sounds good to me! Although ultimately it sounds like Jack himself may not have the time currently to implement much in that direction? So in that case, would it be possible to delegate some of that stuff to others?
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
caedmon
Balku'npâ

Post by caedmon »

Eofor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:11 am There seems to be a general consensus that a few minor tweaks, adjustments and some tidying up is not a bad idea.

If it pleases the group I can go through this thread and get a list of those items that were viewed favorably in one place (probably a new thread to leave this one open or more discussion) and we can then figure out how they would look in action and what's involved with changing them?
Eofur,

If this offer is still good, could I take you up on it?

-Jack
-Jack Horner

----------------------------
Impression: Cædmon Reedmace | bronze founder living in Archet, Breeland. c. 3017
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Of course, it will be a month or so as I finish up some other business I'm engaged in but it won't take long once I am home.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Post by Cimrandir »

I didn't want to clutter up your update thread but I just wanted to extend my thanks and appreciation for working on the forum. I know you're busy and it really means a lot that that you're taking the time to work on things. Please let us know if you need anything at all.
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain