Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.
Moderators: caedmon, Greg
- Athel Dunedain
- Posts: 3666
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:20 am
A Great Big Birthday Wish to Both of You!
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
- Location: Great Falls Montana
Happy birthday rangers!
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am
Happy Happy Birthday gentlemen!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
- Ãªphal ki-*raznahÃª
- Posts: 2791
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
- Location: in the Angle; New England
Happy birthday to the both of you!
Persona: Aerlinneth, DÃºnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:11 pm
- Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Glenwood, Iowa
A very happy birthday to you both
...in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
- Amrod Rhandir
- Posts: 641
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:40 am
Many happy returns to both of you!
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
- Posts: 1864
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm
- Location: North west england UK
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
- Urush bithÃ® 'nKi ya-nam bawÃ¢b
- Posts: 4413
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Eriador; Central Indiana
Life is full...sorry it took so long to come across this. Thanks, all! It was a good one.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.