Comic book: LumberJanes

Babylon 5, S.M. Stirling's Emberverse, Ranger's Apprentice, something else? Let's talk.

Moderator: caedmon

OParnoShoshoi
Dúnadan

Comic book: LumberJanes

Post by OParnoShoshoi »

Okay so not technically Ranger, but I think it will scratch certain itches and it is cut from a similar cloth as many of us.

Basic summary is, a ragtag group of girls goes to an all girls camp. It's implied to be part of some larger organization perhaps, because there's merit badges and a handbook. But basically there's cryptids in the woods and all sorts of weird supernatural stuff that no one really acknowledges for the most part. They just do their camp thing, earning weird badges and exploring the wilderness around them. I won't spoil anything beyond that.
(INSERT WITTICISM HERE)
Tom_Ranger
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: Comic book: LumberJanes

Post by Tom_Ranger »

There is a forum for non-related items; if you posted the first issue there or part of it I'm sure some would give it a read and some feedback.
Life is a great adventure; if I live to be 10,000 years old, it won't be enough.
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Re: Comic book: LumberJanes

Post by Cimrandir »

Years and years ago back when I was actually into comics, I remember when this comic first came out and it was generating a lot of positive buzz. I’ve never actually read it but I might need to check it out. I love cryptids and cryptid stories. Plus y’know, Scouting.
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain