Colorado Renaissance Feistval Meet-up!

So moot it be...

Moderator: Greg

Manveruon
Thangailhir

Colorado Renaissance Feistval Meet-up!

Post by Manveruon »

Hey, I just wanted to post this here for anyone who may potentially be interested! I am organizing a large Tolkien/Middle-earth meetup on opening day of the Colorado Renaissance Festival, June 17th! I don’t know if you would necessarily call it a proper “Ranger moot,” since I am opening it to anyone who wants to attend, in any and all Tolkien-themed costumes, but hopefully we’ll have a good showing of local Rangers there! Personally, I am planning to go in my Aragorn replica costume, rather than my usual MER kit, but any Rangers from the forums would certainly be welcome to come represent! Here’s a link to the Facebook event:
https://facebook.com/events/s/middle-ea ... 658286996/

And for those who may not be on FB, we will be meeting at the Colorado Renaissance Festival at 1:30, just after the mid-day parade, down on the field by the jousting arena! We will be taking photos, and just generally mingling, making new connections with fellow Tolkien fans, etc.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains