Proper sub forum for post

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

A Mayer
Dúnadan

Proper sub forum for post

Post by A Mayer »

Hail All,

What’s the right sub forum to post my treks and adventures?
I posted my last one in outings but that seems to be more for group gatherings.

Thanks
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: Proper sub forum for post

Post by Manveruon »

I’d probably stick to “outings,” personally. At least, that’s where I’ve always been inclined to post about that sort of thing in the past, until the “Random Adventure Pictures” thread popped up - and even then, I don’t always want to post that sort of thing in there if there’s more to share than just a few pics.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
A Mayer
Dúnadan

Post by A Mayer »

Thanks Manveruon
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

Manveruon wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:15 pm ... until the “Random Adventure Pictures” thread popped up - and even then, I don’t always want to post that sort of thing in there if there’s more to share than just a few pics.
I second this, I started the “Random Adventure Pictures” thread because it makes it quick and easy to post anything that folks on the forum would be happy to see (we all love pictures), but anything that goes with some kind of write up, proper treks etc... is better in it's own thread because it makes it easier to search for later, I tend it split my stuff between "general", "dwarven culture" and the kit subs if I'm out specifically to test something
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.