Extra Brooches!!

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Kiriana
Haeropada

Extra Brooches!!

Post by Kiriana »

Ok.. AFTER I see that everyone has received the ones mailed out and everyone got what they ordered.. I will THEN offer up what we have in extras.

BUT NOT UNTIL I KNOW EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY ORDERED AND IT ARRIVED!!

HOWEVER!! caedmon and theowl get first dibs as they have already asked about getting some because they missed out on the original order hehe..
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: Extra Brooches!!

Post by Ringulf »

I would be interested in getting a few more, let me know what you have and when they are available.
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Will do! There are only a few but once I know for sure everyone got what they ordered.. and I didn't mess up when I put them in the envelopes hehe.. I can then post what is left hehe.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Dailir
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Dailir »

I'd be interested after missing the original order.
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.