For Sale: Museum line sting and scabbard

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

mcapanelli
Haeropada

For Sale: Museum line sting and scabbard

Post by mcapanelli »

Hello all,

Well my computer bought the farm so it looks like the last of my LOTR items will have to go. This is a Museum line sting I picked up last year. It's only been in it's glass display case for a few months when we moved and now resides in the closet. I have the display case, certificate, and a scabbard, all united cutlery. This museum line sting is fairly hard to get these days and as they don't seem to be making more will only get harder. It's really a wonderful piece made from carbon steel and has a slight edge. The raised vines on the grip are wonderful and the overall look is much better then even I expected. If I had known they'd look that good I'd have snatched up the Glamdring when it was still around. While the sword and display are in as new condition, I no longer have the boxes it was shipped in. I believe they we're thrown away during my move. I paid $399 for this when I picked it up and she can be yours for $250+ shipping. Pictures are available on request but won't due her justice. As always I'm open to reasonable offers but am looking for a cash sale as I need to pay off my Macbook pro. I accept and prefer paypal and never change a fee. Thanks for looking.

~Mike~
Winter is coming
Willrett

Post by Willrett »

sorry don't have the extra 250 right now or I would but what happened to you pc. If you give me the specs and problem I may be able to help you out with it. I have a bunch of pc stuff.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Willrett wrote:sorry don't have the extra 250 right now or I would but what happened to you pc. If you give me the specs and problem I may be able to help you out with it. I have a bunch of pc stuff.
It's a Macbook and the logic board went. I was hoping it was the drive or softwear related but no dice. The drive works outside of the machine just fine so that leaves the logic board. I went out and picked up a Macbook pro to replace it. I may still be able to fix this one but right now the part is almost as much as a used working one so I'll either part it out or let it sit as the prices come down. Thanks for the offer though.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Let's try $250 shipped in the CONUS.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

$200 plus shipping for a bit then I'll be moving her to ebay.
Winter is coming