Tod's Stuff

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Tod's Stuff

Post by Greg »

I've never seen a place with so much stuff that already looked worn-in, and highly functional. Anyone ever heard of this place before?

http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/

His crossbows look incredible...and he sells pre-fab incendiary charges made to slip onto a bodkin tip! Definitely bookmarked his page.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Willrett

Post by Willrett »

The stuff you can see looks great but I wish it was a bit more full of a site. I wish it showed each item and price but I guess I will have to start emailing.

Thanks for the site info.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

When you click on an item, say, "axes", look back to the navigation bar on the left. It opens up a full list of all of the items under the section you're on (there are like 15 axe variants listed there.)

On the homepage, there is a link in the nav bar labeled "Price List", which takes you to a page where you can download a *.pdf file with all of the prices on it. Not the most convenient, but keeping prices off of a website can help make it look far less cluttered.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Jim E
Wayfarer

Post by Jim E »

I've actually made a purchase from "Tod's stuff" brother site "Traditional Materials". I ordered... well... some traditional materials and a couple of blades. All were of great quality, pretty much as described and the blades are well made and hold an edge quite well. Leon Todeschini (aka Tod) was great to work with, sent me all the pictures I asked for and answered all my questions.

Quite great overall impression!

Tod is one of the merchants at The Original Reenactor's Market as well. I thought it might interest those of you in the uk