Breelander Braces (Suspenders)

From Numenor to Far Harad...

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

caedmon
Balku'npâ

Re: Breelander Braces (Suspenders)

Post by caedmon »

Greg wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:50 pm Beautiful work! We have come so far as a community, to be discussing the minute of Breelanders' decorative uses of alphabets on a pair of Braces now after over a decade ago having several different threads on "What bow should I get?"

What a world we're living in!
Yes, there was a time when I would have not cared, because everything should look like I want it to.
-Jack Horner

----------------------------
Impression: Cædmon Reedmace | bronze founder living in Archet, Breeland. c. 3017
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Out of curiosity, Caedmon, were you ever able to revisit this project to refine it further? I absolutely LOVE what you’ve done with it already! Simply beautiful work!!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
caedmon
Balku'npâ

Post by caedmon »

Manveruon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:21 pm Out of curiosity, Caedmon, were you ever able to revisit this project to refine it further? I absolutely LOVE what you’ve done with it already! Simply beautiful work!!
Still working on it. I've finished redesigning the leather parts with tengwar instead of cirth, and am waiting on a wider tablet woven band I've commissioned before actually cutting them out.
-Jack Horner

----------------------------
Impression: Cædmon Reedmace | bronze founder living in Archet, Breeland. c. 3017