Rohirrim Moot.

From Numenor to Far Harad...

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

caedmon
Balku'npâ

Rohirrim Moot.

Post by caedmon »

Rohirrim, come forth, declare yourselves!
-Jack Horner

----------------------------
Impression: Cædmon Reedmace | bronze founder living in Archet, Breeland. c. 3017
David
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: Rohirrim Moot.

Post by David »

Finally! As much as I enjoy ranger-ing, I tend to gravitate more towards the Rohirrim (or even the Elves). I enjoy horseback riding, though I do not have much experience, and do not have the means to go riding often. One of these days I would love to learn how to shoot (a bow) from horseback.
You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. -Genesis 27:40
Anorwen

Post by Anorwen »

Hello!

This is a perfect place to introduce myself :).

As a young girl I tended to see myself as an elf. But as the years passed, I became more realistic and finaly chose Rohirrim as the right race and nation for me.

I have loved horses since I can remember and therefore Rohirrim are very close to my heart.

So I started to work on costumes (that is what I can do now, without waiting for anything). Now I am finishing a Rohir dress for my husband. (I already have three :D)

With my husband and child(ren) we plan to move from the capital city of our republic (Slovakia, Europe) to the countryside. And to have horses there. We have already bought an old house and this summer we will start to reconstruct it. So after a few years maybe my dream comes true....
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

Welcome
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Welcome Anorwen. Good to see you posting. Keep at it and you and your husband will realize your dreams probably quicker than you think.
(psst: why not put your website in your signature line so our good community can check it out 8) ). Her things look quite good.

David. We're glad you have a place to feel at home here. We of Middle Earth are too few to remain on our own.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Odigan
Vendor

Post by Odigan »

My place is amongst, beside, and upon horses. They are my brethren. What else need be said?
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Welcome Anorwen! I am so glad to see you posting, and here in the Rohirrim Moot! I am sure you will love this group! I will check with some friends who might just be interested in this aspect of Middle-earth reenactment and see if they would be interested in joining.!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

This place has changed since I've been away .... I heard an Eored was mustering, count me and Storm in 8)

Wes thu,Eorlingas, hal!
Attachments
030900951541[00].jpg
030900951541[00].jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 37555 times
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Those be strange clothing ye wear. Tell me, did ye get them from a travelling caravan from distant land? :lol:
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Nay! After fighting my way out of what I thought was a reputable brothel, I was forced to raid a Wal-Mart :lol:
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

R.D.Metcalf wrote:Nay! After fighting my way out of what I thought was a reputable brothel, I was forced to raid a Wal-Mart :lol:

Damn I'm always fighting to get in............... :roll:
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

If you do get in and happen to see my clothes, please return them :lol: ....And give the ladies my regards....And tell them I'm most sorry about those pewter coins, I could've sworn they were real .... And, one more thing, tell Beorn the skull crusher he can expect a nasty letter from my lawyers...by golly!

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

:lol: Well I hope at least you gave them real coins at Walmart. But wait, the coins were probably still at the aforementioned establishment. :oops: So, I won't ask about the reception at Walleyworld.
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Thats why I'm in a hurry to rejoin the eored...R.D.Metcalf, Knight of the realm, has been outlawed for money fakery, brothel fraudery, general disturbance of the kings peace, robbery and bare naked streakery :lol: ...Ever heard "patriotism is the last refuge of a rogue"? :mrgreen:

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

R.D.Metcalf wrote: brothel fraudery, :

I'm so sorry to hear you had to fake at the brothel! Stop eating with monks, they put Salt Peter in their food. That could be your problem!

I'm going to be in soooo much trouble fro that one! :lol: